Collections by Carol/ summervp

Collections by Carol/ summervp
a/k/a Prints As Art

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Take me out to the ball game....


"Take me out to the ball game,  take me out to the park.... 
  Buy me some peanuts and crackers jacks, I don't care if I never never get back.
  O'' its root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame
  For it's one, two, three strikes you're out at the old ball game!"

This Saturday my husband and his parents paid homage to the Milwaukee Brewers at Miller Stadium.  Reluctantly, (not a huge baseball fan), I tagged along with my best friend...my camera, of course.  As true Americans, we all love our sports teams and the Milwaukee Brewers are as American as apple pie, at least here in Wisconsin. So this weeks blog is dedicated to the "Fans" and the "Architecture" of the stadium.  Follow me (though, pictures of course) as I take in everything around me at Miller Stadium.... all the action, the players, the crowd, stadium-scapes, colors, the fans, the grass (not to mention the "noise", the dogs, the cheese curds and most importantly....the beer, even if I can't share that with you here). Remember all images are for sale at CollectionsbyCarol.com.  I promise the site will be live soon! Hopefully this weekend!

follow me at:
http://www.capturewisconsin.com/users/caroltoepke
this weeks events:
Fri, June 15, 6-9pm@Art on the Town, Downtown Appleton@In Times Past,City Center Mall
Sat, June 16, 8am-12:30pm@Art Mart, Downtown Appleton on College Ave, near Heide's Music
Tues, June 19, 11:30am-8:30pm, Art on the Lake@Clear Water Harbor, Hwy QQ, Waupaca, WI
Thurs, June 21, Gallery Nite  5-8pm@The ARTgarage, Downtown Green Bay located at 1400 Cedar Street in the Cannery Building




No comments: