Collections by Carol/ summervp

Collections by Carol/ summervp
a/k/a Prints As Art

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New London, Wisconsin

I'm just warning you that traveling along the back roads of Wisconsin, as a photographer could be hazardous to your health, as around any turn or bend there might be a beautiful opportunity that you might not want to miss. So following suit along with the many farm vehicles traveling the roads, I am advising everyone planning to travel along this route, to get one of those slow moving vehicle signs to place in the back window of your vehicles. 
I had an errand this last week that took me through the small town of New London.  I made several stops, some of which were appointments, but many more were based on the route I had chosen to take because of places I remember from my childhood along that route, places I would have liked to stop at, places I would like to have taken pictures of. The "Red Round Barn" and "Mosquito Hill" were among the planned stops.   But the "Foxgloves" growing along and fence, the railroad trestle, the farm vistas with the "Ton of Hay" and the "Sand-hill or Mississippi Crane?", were among the 'around the bend' stops.  Here are just a few images of that short trek.  The rest will be posted at:  CollectionsbyCarol.com  As always:  enjoy!  And let me know what you think...I always enjoy hearing from you!

No comments: