Collections by Carol/ summervp

Collections by Carol/ summervp
a/k/a Prints As Art

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Green Bay Botanical Garden - Summer Collection

Green Bay Botanical Gardens
Summer  2012



The natural "Green Spaces" of the Green Bay Botanical Gardens has a little for everyone. There are beautiful structures, outdoor garden displays, sculptures, garden ornaments, paths and most of the gardens plant species are labeled in case you want to adopt some of them into your own gardens.  On the Thursday evening we were there, it was so busy with tours that we were barely able to take any pictures without people.  I would plan my next outing, sans humans if possible.  There is too much to see and explore and I like to meander, admire and be intimate with nature and my best friend, my camera. Enjoy!  More at CollectionsbyCarol.com.



No comments: