Collections by Carol/ summervp

Collections by Carol/ summervp
a/k/a Prints As Art

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Best Kept Secret in the Fox Cities

Good afternoon fellow photo enthusiasts and followers:  I'm so excited to let you know about two things today:


First see: "Best Kept Little Secret-in the Fox River Valley"
http://www.gardensfoxcities.org/
I visited the "Gardens" yesterday for the first time ever.....OMG....I can't believe I live so close to something so beautiful, and have never even know it existed, until about a week ago.  I took some great shots, see them at the link below and YES!   I already have some photos ordered for great new photo cards which will be on etsy .com and included at the next Farm Market or Gallery Walk I attend!.  I also talked with Lynn VanVreede the Executive Director and took a quick tour around the facilities Its truly amazing the things that are right in front of us, if we open our eyes!

Second: 
I just downloaded 20 pictures as entries to a Photo Contest for Wisconsin Trails Magazine
Please click the link below and join to:   VOTE....VOTE....VOTE...its only with your help in votes and vote counts that I can WIN!

HINT:  If you want a sneak peak at some photos that will be available from the visit to the "Gardens" click on through to see them at: http://www.capturewisconsin.com/users/caroltoepke

No comments: